This is one of Hartley's favorite places in the house-the pantry
These are the pictures I meant to put in my last post but our internet rarely works these days so I never got them to load. These pictures were taken by my little sister Rachel. She's a really great photographer.




5 comments:
I love the pictures! Especially the one of your girls holding hands--Soooo sweet!!
oh my gosh.. i totally did photos that look just like this 2 weeks ago. funny!! I guess it's hard not to take advantage of the great fields out here.
Oh these are so cute! They sort of remind me of the one you took of Natalie a while ago...nice and Spring-y! They are adorable :)
Those pictures are so cute. Your girls are so beautiful. Congrats on having Natalie sealed to you guys, that is so awesome.
Those photos are awesome! Of course when you have such beautiful subjects to photograph, it's not hard to get a good shot. : )
Post a Comment