Thursday, March 19, 2009

HAPPY HAPPY Day!

Today I'm happy because this morning we're going to the temple. Kyle and I are finally going to be sealed to Natalie for time and all eternity.





I was also happy to see something in our garden is actually growing. I was starting to thing our attempt at gardening was just going to end in a sad little patch of dirt that wouldn't grow a thing. But today one of our bean plants started to sprout and our tomatoes are starting to perk back up after wilting when we transplanted them. Yay.


I'm also happy because my super fantastic husband killed the spider that has been living in a corner of my kitchen since before we moved in. How long do black widows live anyway? We've been here since November and almost every day I would sweep away a web at the bottom of my cabinet only to find it back within the next day or two. Well I'm glad to have my kitchen back. I'd seriously been avoiding using that corner of my kitchen for food prep because I knew the spider lived under the cabinets over there and I was afraid it would jump out and gnaw off my leg. Despite many attempts to get rid of her she wasn't giving up easily. Thanks Kyle! I gained way more counter space overnight.









Also, less than 3 weeks left until we find out if we're having a boy or a girl! A boy would be a fun change but I think I might have a panic attack if it is a boy haha. I know nothing about boys!




And of course how can I not be happy when I've got kids that look like this.....Beautiful right?




Picture of Natalie to come when my computer is a little less lame.









3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Thanks for inviting us this morning, it was a different experience for me since I've never been to a family sealing. Natalie looked so pretty with her hair and her bow and her pretty white dress! You guys are a beautiful family :) Oh and Hartley was waving to us from her stroller today, it was cute!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! What wonderful news. It must feel so good to know that you are all a forever family now.

The spider... I'm very glad it's dead.

Your children ARE beautiful and don't be afraid of little boys. I was but now I just love it. Changing diapers is sooo... much easier. Well, except for the occasional "fountain".

Britt said...

CONGRATS Guys. That is so wonderful. What a beautiful time for your family.


and yes.. the spider.. EEK! I am getting the chills just thinking about it.