*Only 2 more weeks until we find out what we're having! I can tell this baby is getting much bigger. It's growing UP instead of OUT....I can't breathe.....I can also feel lots of baby squirms and the occasional kick. I'm very glad not to be so sick and tired all the time!
*Kyle is really making progress on our trampoline pit. He didn't have a lot of time to put into the yard last week because we were so busy but he's trying to get as much done as quickly as possible. Soon it will be to hot to be out working in the yard.If you've ever put an in-ground trampoline in your yard and you have some words of wisdom, let us know!
*Today I made jam all by myself. My mom makes jam(sometimes several kinds of jam) every year and I'm usually around to "help" but I have never really paid attention to how she did it until this year. I made one batch myself and it turned out pretty good. I have some room for improvement for sure but it was much easier than I thought it would be. It'll be a good addition to our food storage.
*Our girls our super sweet and wonderful. It's amazing that there is a 4 year age difference between Natalie and Hartley and they still play so well together. Natalie likes to be in charge and Hartley is very easy going so it works out well. Natalie is getting really good at reading. She can sound most words out on her own and tries to write full sentences. Her reading is much better than her writing at this point but I think once school starts she'll have a blast. She calls my mom every night to have story time with grandma. My mom reads her a chapter from a book. They've read Charlotts Web, A Cricket in Time Square, and now they're working on Little House on the Praire. She definately developing a love for books and reading.
Week 3.....making progress. Good job dear!

0 comments:
Post a Comment