Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Two years down, eternity to go.....



Today Kyle and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary. Two whole years and he's not sick of me yet. Can you believe it?? We went out this afternoon and evening(thanks to Kim and Ryan who watched the girls) to celebrate. We did some shopping, went to a movie, then out to dinner at Kyle's favorite restaurant. It was a blast.


While we were out tonight we were just talking about how fun the past couple years have been. A lot has happend that we didn't think would. We've been blessed beyond measure and life just keeps getting better! I feel so lucky to have such a strong sweet man as my best friend and partner in crime. He's the PERFECT husband and an amazing dad to our girls. I could go on and on about how great he is but I'll spare the mooshy gooshy. I love you lots hon!

1 comments:

TheLadiesRoom said...

Happy 2 years to you both!