Wednesday, January 14, 2009

All About Natalie


Natalie and Hartley at the Zoo with Grandma Horne

Natalie's contribution to our family blog:

How old are you? Um, 5! Almost 6.

What is your favorite thing to do for fun? I like to play with my camera and my computer and dig in the dirt. And when Dad helps me ride my bike.

What is your favorite thing to do with Hartley? Play and pretend that I have magic and swing on the swing.

What is your favorite food? Ice cream

What is your favorite color? Pink and red and all the colors of the rainbow

Who is your favorite person? Ummm Mom and Dad and Hartley. My whole family. Cause I love my family.

What is your favorite movie? Barbie movies

What is your favorite book? Ummm my favorite book is Curious George.

What is your favorite primary song? I like all of them. All of them are my favorites.

What is your favorite scripture story? Noahs ark because I thought it was fun.

Do you want our new baby to be a brother or a sister? I want both. I want a twin.

What is something you are looking forward to this year? This year I'm looking forward to Valentines Day because I can make Valentine cards. I'm excited to see all my friends when I start school.

3 comments:

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

so cute! she is so fun! I hope you have twins too. more to love one for me!

The Binghams said...

Hey congrats on being prego!! Your girls are so cute. I bet Kyle is really wanting a little boy to take shooting!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I didn't even know.