When I was pregnant with Hartley, Kyle and I could not decide on a name for her. We were torn between two names: Avery and Hartley. We decided that we liked both well enough so we'd just wait until we saw her and then see which name fit her. Well needless to say, she was obviously a Hartley so things worked out well. Even though we're only about 8 week into this pregnancy we've been batting names around already I thought I'd post them now and see if/how they change over the next 7 months.
If we have a girl:
Leah Pearl
Holland Pearl
Charity ?????
We like Pearl as a middle name. It's my grandma's name. But I'm not sure it flows as well with Charity.
If we have a boy:
Leiland ????
Kimball ????
Everett ????
Wyatt(after Kyle) ????
Kent(after my dad and grandpa) ????
Owen ????
I'm pretty clueless about middle names for boys. Feel free to add your thoughts/suggestions
Friday, January 16, 2009
Baby Names
Posted by Brenda at 10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
OH how fun. I love the name Leah, I think it is super cute. And Holland is really different...I love it. I am pretty clueless about middle names for boys too, but I do love Owen! I am sure by the time you have the baby you will think of 100 more names. One of them will fit :)
I like Leah and Kent! I didn't know you had a blog I'm adding you to my favorites!
I like the name holland. You're so brave to put baby names where everyone can "steal" them. :-)
You've been nominated check out my blog
i like holland and everett and owen. once you get closer the name will just come to you. and i love pearl too. so cute.
Post a Comment