Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's not dinner

It's a hat!

Now I have to admit. Because of some serious morning sickness I haven't been much of a master chef lately. Some days just thinking of food makes me want to puke. No fun. SO our meals have been pretty simple the past few weeks. Obviously, Hartley has more sophisticated taste and decided to show me she's sick of Macaroni and Cheese by dumping dinner on her head. Kyle and Natalie have been much more helpful, though. Not only has Kyle put up with all my whining, but he's done SO much to help around the house it's not even funny. Natalie has been a very good helper as well. I'm very very lucky to have such a wonderful family.


1 comments:

Team Skousen said...

HAHA that is funny. She is sassy! Wait until college little Hartley, it will be mac and cheese for a LONG time. hehe...well I hope you feel better!