I have to say, this Christmas was the best Christmas EVER. Kyle and I had agreed not to buy each other presents this year- the house was our big present to one another. We were fortunate to be able to get into our house and settled(mostly) before the holidays and it was most definately an awesome Christmas gift. So we decided we would focus on the girls and not get each other gifts this year. But still, Kyle kept asking what I wanted for Christmas. And I would tell him, "I just want a house......and a baby." And we already had the house so......To make a long story short, we're having a baby!! We shared the exciting news with our families on Christmas day and everyone is happy to have another little Bourgeous bundle of joy joining us this summer.
I think this finally gets me pretty much caught up on my holiday blogging...now we can start the new year haha
Thursday, January 8, 2009
My extra special Christmas present
Posted by Brenda at 7:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
And of course, who will be gone when you have to baby... ME!!! Should have had it like 3 months earlier! Geez. Just kidding. I'm super excited.
Awe! Congratulations on your new addition!! How exciting. =)
Yippee. we are so excited for you! So fun! Congrats to the adding onto your darling family!
Congratulations!! We are excited for you guys.
HOW EXCITING!!!! im so happy for you guys!
Yay! I am so excited for you!
Congrats!
This is GREAT! Congratulations! Sounds like the best Christmas ever :)
Post a Comment