AKA: A bunch of dirt and a really big hole......
Our backyard is looking pretty sad these days. Our garden didn't do so well and has since died from the heat and been cleaned up so now we're focusing again on getting our trampoline pit in. Obviously it's been way to hot for Kyle to work on it as much as he was a couple months ago but he's more than half-way done with the hole already. It's going to be 16 feet across(I think) and 4 feet deep(maybe) I guess I should ask him.....Once that's done we can do the rest of our landscaping and maybe even try another garden this fall.....maybe.....




3 comments:
Oh that is going to be FUN! Your kids will go nuts. Great idea putting it in the ground too. My neighbor had a tramp growing up and there were many 'falling off' incidents! Don't feel bad, our backyard is a jungle. Our poor little dog gets lost. hehe
Your backyard looks like ours! Minus the huge hole of course! :o)
I'd Help, but I'm still working on my own hole. Kyle is Making me look bad by diggin' in the sunlight. Sun + Digging = Bad!
Post a Comment