Leah arrived Saturday August 22nd at 10:38AM.
She was 7lb 1.3oz 19 inches long
Everything went smoothly and we're all healthy and happy and TIRED!
Sadly our camera is horrible for taking pictures of little ones. All the pictures end up blurry if I don't use the flash and when I do use the flash it flashes funny so they're always blinking....ANYWAY.....I had to steal these from Rachel, hopefully more will be coming soon.
She was 7lb 1.3oz 19 inches long
Everything went smoothly and we're all healthy and happy and TIRED!
Sadly our camera is horrible for taking pictures of little ones. All the pictures end up blurry if I don't use the flash and when I do use the flash it flashes funny so they're always blinking....ANYWAY.....I had to steal these from Rachel, hopefully more will be coming soon.




7 comments:
Oh my goodness.... she is beautiful! Like your other two of course! :) Enjoy her and get some rest. Let us know if you need anything. I can take the girls one day if you like so you can have some time with Leah and rest. Just call. They can swim, we just got a pool. (623) 386 - 2783.
Congratulations you guys. What a fun time for your family.
Congratulations on your newest little edition--what an exciting time for you all! : ) I would love to bring you guys a meal and help you out with your other two sweet little girls. I have to say, I will always remember your little Leah's birthday because that is also our little A's birthday! : ) I will give you a call this week.
Brenda-- she's gorgeous!! Congrats to your family.
That is awesome, congratulations, she's perfect.
CONGRATS! She is sooooo tiny! I love her name :)
After holding Leah I am having baby fever. We are officially trying for baby #3.
Post a Comment