Friday, August 7, 2009

Catching Up

I just realized I never posted anything on our blog during the month of July. There isn't a whole lot to "catch up" on but I'll work at keeping up better even if it's not the most exciting stuff.
This summer we didn't go anywhere or do anything super special. It was Natalie's last summer before starting school and I wanted to just hang out at home with my family and relax as much as possible knowing that our lives were going to get a lot busier come August.
We had quite a few birthday celebrations and family get together, played lots of games and watched movies at home and just enjoyed time as a family, it was a pretty perfect summer vacation for us.
Now Natalie has started school and we're getting ready for the baby to come within the next few weeks. There is always some project going on around our house, something we're fixing or working on so we(and when I say we I really just mean Kyle) have been busy with that.
Once our photographer gets back from her vacation we'll be getting some family pictures taken so then we'll have something cute to look at on our blog. Our girls are getting to be so big and grown-up it just kills me! What happened to my babies?

1 comments:

Team Skousen said...

It is sad to see summer go...I can't believe how fast it has gone!