Thursday, August 20, 2009

My LAST pregnancy update.......maybe.....


We're so close to the end- I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! While I'm getting tired of being pregnant, I've been trying to enjoy my last few weeks. Who knows how many times I'll be blessed to carry a baby. The aches and pains and discomforts will be nothing in the end. More than anything I'm just so EXCITED to see this little girl!
I'm almost 39 weeks along and have a Dr. appointment tomorrow morning. I'm hoping that will send me into labor(at least it has in the past) and that we'll have our girl within the next week. I've been having tons and tons of contractions and have come close to going to the hospital a few times but then(after like 6 hours straight of strong contractions) they just stop. My doctor didn't think I was going to make it past last Thursday but here we are so.....we'll see! Wish us luck!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Here is my wishing you luck!!!! let us know how we can help with meals or anything you need!

Mamma Betts said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Team Skousen said...

Yeah it's baby time!

Cassandra said...

Good luck!

CandraWynne said...

Good luck! I hear you about good contractions that don't turn into anything, I was always so dissapointed :) Can't wait to see pictures of your cute little one!

Tiffin said...

Sooo exciting! Good Luck!!! I'm ure she will be as beautiful as your other girls!! 3 little girls--so fun.

Anonymous said...

where are the pictures of that cute lil girl!! Hurry up! I've been checking your blog for DAYS now!! :)