Sunday, November 2, 2008

Carving Our Pumpkin

We had lots of fun carving our pumpkin this year.(Yup we only did one pumpkin this time) We had to carve him one morning before Kyle went to work. Hartley was down for a nap so she missed out on the action. I took pictures but didn't get in on the mess this time. Natalie did a great job drawing a face and Dad has excellent pumpkin carving skills. I roasted the seeds from pumpkin and they were a big hit with Natalie. She loves them. Natalie and I eat the whole seed. Kyle breaks it open and just eats the inside. He thought it was weird that I would eat the shell. I thought it was weird to crack open the little thing and take out the inside. I love our family.

2 comments:

Caroline C. Bingham said...

How fun!

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

Brenda, I cant find your nnumber again. how lame is that. I am home with a horrible ear infection and sinus infection, so i dont want to bring it to your little family. I will totally help clean up your new home when I am feeling better, I am sooooo sorry.