
In August my grandparents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. So to honor them, our family threw them a surprise party. We had a Luau complete with Hawaiian flowers, food, music, dancing, and entertainment. We love my grandparents very much and Kyle and I look to them as an example of what we want in our marriage. We hope you have many happy years ahead!









We're both pretty bad dancers but Kyle was such a good sport so we participated in the fun



2 comments:
you guys are cute as can be!
I can't imagine Kyle up there dancing. It's a good thing you got a picture of that. That is one thing I know Matt would never do! Matt can't take off work to go to Kim's wedding so I'm trying to talk him in to going to the reception so hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment