I'm really going to try harder to post more often but time just flies by and we have so much going on right now; I don't see it getting any better until some time next year......at least I hope so...
Anyway....things with the new house are moving along. They aren't moving along very quickly but we are making progress every day. We have a wonderful "bee guy"(my husband's sister's fiance's dad) who killed the bees and completely destroyed what used to be a beautiful bathroom. Ok it's really not that bad. The tub is torn apart and there's honey and hive and bees everywhere but they are dead bees so all is well. He did a great job. I have pictures but they're only on my phone and I have no idea how to put them onto the computer. Hopefully our contractor will get the bathroom put back together(did I mention we don't have to pay for any of this madness?!?) by the end of the month and we can close on the house and be moved in by the end of November. Hopefully......
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Just a quick update
Posted by Brenda at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Good Luck! I hope everything works for a November closing. Then you could be all moved in just in time for Christmas.
I'm glad you got the bees taken care of (an even more glad that you don't have to pay for it!).
Thanks for the offer of help (on my blog), but since we've moved already it's just easier to keep the kids on this side of town. I really appreciate it, though.
Post a Comment