We've finally been able to get into our house and start getting it ready to move in. The biggest challenge so far has just been cleaning. Because the house has been sitting vacant for over a year, there is a lot of dirt and dust. Because of Kyle's work schedule and our busy week and having to take the girls with us, we really haven't made a ton of progress but we're getting there! We have plans for some improvements but our budget won't allow for all the changes at once so it will be a ongoing work in progress. Even so, we're all very excited to move.
Formal living room and dining room
Breakfast Nook
Bathroom 1 Bathroom 2
Bedrooms 1,2,and 3
Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom(with a bee-free bathtub)

4 comments:
This looks awesome! How exciting!!!! Did you get it on a foreclosure? Those are the BEST deals :) I am excited for you guys!
Nice!
HEY! That is so awesome! It is hard to get banks to pay closing costs. That is great you guys got them to do that! We put an offer on a house in Maricopa like two days ago. So we are just waiting for the bank of course :) Craig works downtown and I will hopefully be working either downtown or in Gilbert, so it is the perfect location. We don't qualify for that urban development loan though! That is a bummer, because then you can get some great deals. Anyways, we will have to come by and see your place! Are you planning on a housewarming party or anything? Plus, I haven't met Hartley yet :)
Very nice... I hope you post more photos as you get rooms painted/decorated. Before and afters would be fun! Oh, and I can't wait to have a bathtub like that some day. ; )
Post a Comment