I haven't had time to blog lately because, well, I haven't had any spare time at all! We've been very busy getting our new house ready to move into, getting our things moved, and getting the old house ready to turn back over to our (wonderful)landlords. Just ask Kyle, I've been a bit of a crazy person lately just trying to do it all. We have been so blessed to have such a wonderful family and such sweet friends who have helped us SO much with the girls and with moving and cleaning and feeding us very yummy meals on days when Kyle and I probably wouldn't have taken the time to feed ourselves! haha But now we're starting to get settled in and we are looking forward to some down time to simply enjoy life. I'm just so grateful for all that our family has been blessed with. Kyle and I look back one the short time we've been married and we can't believe all that has happened to us. We have a beautiful home in a ward we love that is filled with some of the most kind people in the world. We both have amazing families that we are blessed to be so close to. We have the sweetest little girls and we have each other. Kyle has a stable job and the ability to provide for our family. We're all healthy and happy and loved. And most importantly we have the gospel to guide us and strengthen us when times get tough. It seems like when we think life can't get any better, it does!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Well You uys are blessed, because you are wonderful people. You do have the sweetest girls too!
Post a Comment