Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's a GIRL!!!

Yup another girl!

We went for an ultrasound this morning(Kyle, my mom, and me) and got to see how the baby was doing. She was very uncooperative but things looked good. The baby is definitely a girl. She weighs about 9 oz so far and is measuring right on her due date. I was thinking maybe she'd be measuring a little behind because I haven't gotten very big yet and have only gained one pound. At our first ultrasound she was measuring several days behind but she seems to have caught up. I love being able to say HER and SHE now instead of IT! Her name will be Leah Pearl, a name we decided on very early in the pregnancy, maybe even before I was pregnant, now I can't remember. Natalie was really hoping for a brother and is still sulking and hoping for one. Kyle and I are very very excited and glad that we can still be "Kyle, Brenda and "the girls"!

8 comments:

CandraWynne said...

Congratulations Brenda!! I am so excited for you :)

Heather said...

congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!

The Binghams said...

Yay for girls!!

Team Skousen said...

This is so awesome! A bunch of adorable little girls. And I love the name :)

Darlene said...

Congratulations!! give Natalie a special hug from us. today is her happy half.

Darlene

Team Komenda said...

Congratulations! Pink pink pink! How exciting!

Britt said...

cute name. yay for girls!! maybe next time around a boy for natalie.

zippy said...

Yay, I am so happy for you. What a beautiful name you have chosen for your newest little beauty! Congratulations. : )