*"The future is as bright as your faith" -President Monson...One of my favorite tidbits from conference last weekend. Lots and lots of good stuff this conference.
*I was picking up Natalie's room earlier this week and found that she'd just stuffed her pajamas from the night before under her bed instead of putting them in her hamper. Frustrating. So I said "Natalie, why would you put dirty clothes under your bed???" to which she replied "Mom, it's just my thing....." Um OK then....
*We hunted Easter eggs at my grandparents house today. A tradition that goes back longer than I can remember and is something I look forward to every year. My grandparents really outdo themselves. They fill and hide 14 plastic eggs each for about 20 grandkids, great-grandkids, and foster-grandkids. That's a lot of eggs and A LOT of candy. The girls had a blast. I was the only one who couldn't find all my eggs. Sad.
*Jesus loves you. And you too Rachel. I think I needed to let you know. hahaha
*Kyle and I made pickles yesterday and it was a hoot! We are definately going to make more in the future, they turned out pretty good. Pickle, pickles, pickle smell. Pickle train conducting... If you can tell me what that's from you win.....
*I haven't had a full nights sleep at all this entire week. I'm really looking forward to taking a nap tomorrow. I hope.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Random stuff....
Posted by Brenda at 9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment