Sunday, September 27, 2009

Leah's Blessing

Today was Leah's baby blessing. It was an awesome day and all I really have to say is how grateful I am. I'm grateful to have such an amazing hubby who was able to bless our baby. I'm grateful for an awesome dad and grandfathers who honor their priesthood and were there with us today(it was a bummer that Kyles dad was sick and didn't stand in but we understand he didn't want to get the baby sick too) And I'm grateful for our sweet little baby and so glad she has joined our family.

Ever try to take a picture of a 5 year old, a toddler, and a newborn??? It should be an olympic event.

3 comments:

Team Skousen said...

Ohhh how sweet! I love her little dress. They all look adorable together.

CandraWynne said...

What a cutie!! Congrats :)

brittany said...

your blog made me cry and cry. your family is so precious. congratulations.