This is what our family has been up to these days:
Leah:
Leah with Grandma Horne
Leah has been an awesome baby so far. She will be exactly one month old tomorrow! She is a good eater and has mostly been a good sleeper as well. Except today....that girl has eaten at least once an hour all day today and was up a lot of the night last night. Maybe it's a growth spurt. She has a doctors appointment this week and I'm excited to see how much she's grown.
Hartley:

Hartley has been doing well with our new addition to the family. She likes to "help" with the baby and gives Leah kisses(and sometimes tries to sit on her). She's gotten used to sleeping in her "big girl bed". We are working on potty-training her but I think it's going to be a long road. I think she is starting to miss Natalie when she's away at school. Hartley is always excited to go pick her up at the end of the day. She's definitely work but she's the sweetest, goofiest little girl and we love her to death.
Natalie:

Natalie is doing awesome with school. She recently learned double-digit addition and her teacher has her going to a 1st grade class for reading because she's such a good reader. She's such a smartie. Natalie is also taking piano lessons and just learned how to tie her shoes. It seems like everything she does she does well and we're so proud of her.
Kyle:
Kyle is DONE digging the hole for the trampoline(actually he has been for a couple weeks I guess) Now we just have to get the trampoline IN the hold and we can get to landscaping the rest of our yard of dirt. Kyle was also released from his calling with the Young Men in our ward and is now serving in the Elders Quorum. He has been in YM's since we got married(almost 3 years) so he's looking forward to getting to know more people in our wardMe:

Nothing much exciting here. I'm loving staying home with my girls, I have the best job in the world for sure!

4 comments:
Yes, I hate thinking of blog titles.
These pictues are great. We wish we could move back to AZ to. The company Adam works for has an office in AZ so maybe he will be transfered down the road.
love those pics. your girls are the best! I am so happy for kyle that the hole is dug!!! that was some hard work.
Heheh Hartley likes to sit on Leah. I laughed outloud...those babies are just really too small! haha...that hole looks great! Your girls are going to love it :)
Post a Comment