Not long after we moved into our new house, Kyle brought home Paige's old bike for Natalie. I thought it would be too big for her and that she was much too young to learn to ride a bike but, boy did they prove me wrong! Natalie picked up on it pretty quickly. Kyle got in a few good work-outs running around the neighborhood holding onto Natalie's bike while she learned to ride. Now she's a practically a pro(we're working on her watching out for cars and things while she rides) and asks to ride her bike daily.
It was pretty hard to get a good picture of her, our camera is kinda lame. Plus she rides pretty fast.....
Dad and sister watching her ride!



2 comments:
I love the last picture. Everyone so excited to watch big sister ride her bike. Precious.
Woo-hoo! Way to go Natalie (Dad for all the effort behind the scenes)! I too think the last picture is super cute. : )
Post a Comment