I've really wanted to keep our blog updated more but then it seems like I just don't have the time because we have so much going on. Then when I have a moment to actually post, I can't think of anything to post about. What happened to all those things that were keeping me from blogging in the first place?? Oh well.. Maybe next week.... For now, look at these sweet things.

These girls are best friends.....I hope they stay that way for a long long time!

Hartley is eating green cereal....It looks like I haven't brushed her teeth in a month. She was also sharing her snack with "George" her monkey. This girl LOVES that monkey. He gets good morning kisses EVERY morning. I don't.....

3 comments:
Your girls are so beautiful. I'm sitting here in tears. What a nutcase I've turned out to be.
I love the pictures!!! Natalies hair is so cute in that picture. And I'm still in love with their dresses. And George gets more lovin from Hartley than anyone else.
HAH that is funny. Little George gets all the kisses. They are so cute! I can't believe how big they are:)
Post a Comment