Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm just waiting.....


Waiting, waiting, waiting for Natalies bangs to grow out. Yup, that's right, Natalie has BANGS. SHORT bangs.

Today Kyle was going to the barber shop to get his hair cut and Natalie asked to go with him. She loves going with him when he gets his hair cut because they always give her a sucker. Well before they left Kyle asked if she wanted to get her hair cut too.(Not at the barber shop) She was very excited about it. I was hesitant. I have always cut Natalie's hair. I know her hair well and I'm a bit of a control freak so I have always cut it how I like it. But Natalie has really wanted bangs and Kyle has also.

So we talked about what they would do a little bit before they left(since I wasn't going with them) and I thought we had ruled out getting bangs this time....but I guess not. Well, when they got home Natalie went straight to her bed and fell asleep so I didn't see her hair until about an hour later. Then she woke up....and I almost cried. Hartley kept staring at her like she was a stranger, she looked really different. I went and got scissors right away. Her bangs were really crooked and the lady that cut them missed a big chunk, it was awful. So I touched it up a bit and faded the bangs in with the rest of her hair so it would frame her face and not be so dramatic....Natalie doesn't care, she loves her new hair. I just hope it grows out quickly.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she looks cute!! I like them!!

Rachel H said...

You should put the before pic up that you were telling me about! haha

Patty B. said...

You did a great job! She's so cute with that big smile!