Friday, December 19, 2008

Dear Santa.....

This year Natalie is old enough to write a letter to Santa "all by herself". While I did have to help her sound out and spell some words I think she did pretty well. I thought it was also cute that she included Hartley in there "since she can't write a letter to Santa" This was her letter:

"Der Santa,(Dear Santa)
For Christmas will you bring a pone set(pony set), princess macap(princess makeup), a doll, and art stuf(art stuff). And fo Hartle(for Hartley) los of blox(lots of blocks).
Lav,(Love)
Natalie"

4 comments:

Heather Jackson said...

CUTEST LETTER EVER!!!! what a good big sister she is asking for "blox" for hartley!

Kellie said...

How adorable. Natalie's such a smart girl too. Your doing a great job. Have a Merry Christmas!

Team Skousen said...

We moved to Maricopa! It smells out here and there is no wal-mart...but we love it :)

CandraWynne said...

Merry Christmas Brenda! Congrats on the new baby coming!! You're an awsome mom!!