Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Yesterday I kept Natalie home from school because she was having breathing problems. Since my Natalie LOVES school, she gets very sad when she has to miss it. So I told her we'd make it a fun day. It was very nice to spend the day with my girls. Natalie's favorite part was decorating a "doll cake". I remember doing this when I was little and I thought it was the coolest. She had a blast decorating the dress of her doll and specifically asked me to put it on our blog so grandma could see it. I think it turned out very pretty. Watch out Vera Wang.
Posted by Brenda at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
So cute! That is the best cake idea for little girls! I think it is so good that she hates missing school...hopefully that will last a long time!
P.S. The best gray gray is Gauntlet Gray by Sherwinn Williams. It's a little dark but believe me....the truest gray I could find! Everything else is blue, purple or green. Good luck :)
Post a Comment