Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween in 10 seconds or less

Is it seriously November?? Yikes where did October go? Anyway October is always a busy month for us, this year was no exception. Anyway....before it's December I'd better post about Halloween.
Every year my parents throw a big Halloween party. I was bummed because Kyle was going to have to work and I'd have to go by myself and be all sad and lonely the whole time. Well, Kyle called and surprised me Friday night saying he was able to get Saturday off(although he owed his sergeant a burrito for giving him the day off...whatever it was totally worth it)

So Saturday morning Kyle took us all out to breakfast which was a blast, maybe in the future we'll make it a tradition because it was really fun.
After we got back we carved our pumpkin.


Do you see Leah in the back watching? Hartley wasn't interested in all that slimy stuff.



Then,Kyle and I got to work on the trampoline, we wanted to finish that day. About halfway through Kyle's parents came over so I gave Dave my shovel and he and Kyle finished the whole thing!
After that was done we got ready to go to my parents house for the party. We were exhausted at the end of the day but we had lots of fun!
Natalie was a "Nice Witch"
Hartley was a fairy, she actually loved he costume!
This was the best picture I could get of Hartley, she was throwing a fit.

1 comments:

Team Skousen said...

Hehe that picture of Hartley makes me laugh! Both of the costumes are adorable. I agree with Natalie...better a nice witch than a scary witch!