Monday, September 29, 2008

It feels like there's more air in here.....doesn't it?

Our home study is over.....
Our (second)offer was accepted by the seller of the house......
Our loan paperwork is done......
Our adoption paperwork is done(with a couple difficult exceptions).....
My life became a zillion times less stressful this morning! Of course it's only Monday, I shouldn't get too excited yet. We have inspections to do on "our" house this week. I don't really want to call it MY house yet. If it has too many issues, we don't want it. But let's think happy thoughts, lets hope this week runs smoothly!

2 comments:

Caroline C. Bingham said...

ooh, big strides lady. Big. Strides.

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

yeah about the house and everything!. I love the new house. we will see you often since we are always at the thompsons and you are new neighbors! yeah for your cute family!