Monday, August 18, 2008

Our Trip to Utah





Well I've been meaning to update this thing for a very long time now. This post? I started in August. Yeah, we're not busy or anything......I'm going to try to be more diligent with posting. No promises though! Anyway about our trip.....




Every summer for as long as I can remember our family has driven to Utah to spend a week or two visiting family and enjoying the cooler weather. This year I took the girls and Kyle, unfortunately, had to stay home and work. We started out by spending a couple days in Delta visiting Great Grandma Owens and going to the Pioneer Day Parade and Rodeo in Hinckley.






It was Hartley's first trip out of state and, besides a stomach bug on the drive up, she did great and had lots of fun. Natalie enjoyed visiting family and especially had fun on our trip to Salt Lake City. She loves visiting the temple and the Church History Museum. We also drove out to the Salt Flats to take some pictures.

Notice the confused look on Hartley's face? She was eating the salt.....

Why YES, they ARE the most beautiful girls on the planet...


On the way back to Delta from Salt Lake we went to a huge aquarium and the girls just loved seeing all the different kinds of fish and other sea animals they had there. The last day of our visit we spent back in Delta visiting Grandma and celebrating her 94th birthday with a special dinner and fireworks. We are already looking forward to our trip next year!

1 comments:

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

I just love your family too. You are a great family. I am so glad you started a blog too so we can keep up with you