Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hartley Hope






Hartley turned nine months old today. I know it's a mother's cliche but I can't believe how quickly time has past! It's really amazing, it seems like it was just yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital; but at the same time it seems like she has always been a part of our family. Her sweet spirit adds so much to our home and I'm so very grateful to be the mother of such an angel of a baby. Hartley is probably the happiest and most easy going baby I have ever seen(and I have cared for many many babies). She only cries when she really needs something and it's never for long. She loves her big sister; Hartley and Natalie play so well together and when Natalie isn't around she entertains her self very well or follows me around the house while I do my thing. She has her daddy wrapped around her finger and loves to smile and laugh at just about anything. She's learning to sign and talk and has started pulling herself up to stand. She would probably eat all day long if I let her, she is getting so big! We are so very blessed to have Hartley in our home.

3 comments:

The Binghams said...

Hey it was good to hear from you! Hartley is so precious! I can't believe we haven't gotten to see her in person yet! Congrats on the new blog. It's fun but it can be addicting to look at everyones so pace yourself. Hopefully we'll see you guys this weekend at Nicole's wedding. Take care.

Caroline C. Bingham said...

hey hey! if you have any questions about blogger, ask me. I'm sorta a pro now. ;)

CandraWynne said...

She is getting so big!! Glad to hear you guys are doing well :)